V-Teamwork Intro Webinar
An interactive conversation about
Action Learning in Immersive Virtual Environments
Wed Apr 05, 12.00pm
Thu Apr 13, 6.00am
Tue Apr 18, 8:00pm
Wed Apr 26, 12.00pm
US Eastern EST
Tues Apr 04, 10:00 pm
Wed Apr 12, 4:00 pm
Tues Apr 18, 6:00 am
Tues Apr 25, 10:00 pm
US Pacific PST
Tues Apr 04, 7:00 pm
Wed Apr 12, 1.00 pm
Tues Apr 18, 3:00 am
Tues Apr 25, 7:00 pm
Wed Apr 05, 3:00 am
Wed Apr 12, 9:00 pm
Tues Apr 18, 11:00 am
Wed Apr 26, 3:00 am
In this conversation, you will get actionable insights about engagement, innovation and productivity in the knowledge economy:
- How effective leaders lift the productivity of knowledge workers by building engagement and trust; and by generating moods for success
- Cultivating the sensibilities and skills that produce collaboration and teamwork in complex projects, and in multi-generation workplaces
- Essential leadership skills for innovation: revealing the value in new practices
The conversation will enable you to form a clear opinion about what you, your colleagues, and your enterprise can expect to produce by participating in the V-Teamwork Core Skills program.
We will draw on your experience and touch on what results you can expect to produce, what kinds of people take the program, how people have applied the work and the benefits they have gained.
Click the button to register and select your preferred time
This 60-minute conversation will also answer key questions about the V-Teamwork Core Skills program:
- How is the program structured?
- Why does it work?
- Who is it for?
- What are the time commitments and costs to participate?
- What business impact can you expect?
- 15 min – How to improve productivity in complex knowledge work
- 15 min – Moods, trust and accountability
- 20 min – How the V-Teamwork program works
- 10 min – Open Conversation
Interactive Q&A throughout