V-Teamwork Intro Webinar
An interactive conversation about
Action Learning in Immersive Virtual Environments
Wed Dec 13, 12.00pm
Tues Jan 16, 11:00am
US Eastern EST
Tues Dec 12, 9:00 pm
Mon Jan 15, 8:00 pm
US Pacific PST
Tues Dec 12, 6:00 pm
Mon Jan 15, 5:00 pm
Wed Dec 13, 10:00 am
Tues Jan 16, 9:00 am
In this conversation, you will get actionable insights about engagement, innovation and productivity in the knowledge economy:
- How effective leaders lift the productivity of knowledge workers by building engagement and trust; and by generating moods for success
- Cultivating the sensibilities and skills that produce collaboration and teamwork in complex projects, and in multi-generation workplaces
- Essential leadership skills for innovation: revealing the value in new practices
The conversation will enable you to form a clear opinion about what you, your colleagues, and your enterprise can expect to produce by participating in the V-Teamwork Core Skills program.
We will draw on your experience and touch on what results you can expect to produce, what kinds of people take the program, how people have applied the work and the benefits they have gained.
Click the button to register and select your preferred time
This 60-minute conversation will also answer key questions about the V-Teamwork Core Skills program:
- How is the program structured?
- Why does it work?
- Who is it for?
- What are the time commitments and costs to participate?
- What business impact can you expect?
- 15 min – How to improve productivity in complex knowledge work
- 15 min – Moods, trust and accountability
- 20 min – How the V-Teamwork program works
- 10 min – Open Conversation
Interactive Q&A throughout